Wednesday, January 4, 2012

That's right..... I did it!!!

So FINALLY after all of the talking about wanting to start a blog..... I went ahead and put my "blogger" where my mouth is. :) All this time I just couldn't think of a darned title, let alone find something that wasn't taken. As I'm sure you see I found a witty little name (thanks mostly to my friend Tonya) and BAM off I go....

Let me start by saying I am new to "blogging" but I am a talker/texter so I'm sure I'll pick it right up! I follow some blogs already and I LOVE hearing about people's days, lives, journeys etc. I am excited to share mine (followers or not) because really I think it will be fun to just vent. OH and don't judge me... like I said, I vent, therefore I will probably spell things wrong and make plenty of grammatical errors, I will most likely use shorthand at times and may just get off on a tangent in a million different directions. OH WELL :) Anyway, I know the name is "Baby Guy's Lullabies" but this will not ONLY be a pregnancy blog. It's mainly for that yes, but I know there will be plenty else to discuss along the way.

**** Here we go****

SOOOOOO...... as of .... well yesterday, I am 15 weeks pregnant ( although as of my last appointment in November I am measuring a little further along) and guess what??? I have a tiny baby in my belly doing a happy dance. I have felt the baby move before but only tiny flutters, and today its throwing a party in there or something!!! Thus the reason to start this blog ASAP so I could document my first real day of LOTS of fetal movements! I have my next apt. in about a week and I'm crossing my fingers for another ultrasound but that probably won't happen. If I don't have one next week we are scheduled already for our "gender reveal" u/s on Feb.14th (valentines day) cute huh. LOL.

 Alright well that's a start. Don't want to overwhelm myself on my first official day of blogging ...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment