Monday, January 23, 2012

Ohhhh Monday

Well hellloooooo Monday, we meet again (unfortunately) even after a week of snow, ice, and school and work closures you still came too soon.

Didn’t do much this weekend…. Well yeah didn’t really do ANYTHING. I woke up Saturday feeling like a slug who just wanted to plop on the couch and never get up, and I pretty much did just that.
(Besides the trip up to my bed for a 3 hour nap)
Sunday I went to church… which is more like hanging with great friends and hearing the word of God. I love my church.J After that we went to a friend’s for lunch and YAY I got some maternity clothes! *** Now none of you have to worry about me becoming that pregnant woman whose belly sticks out under her “non-maternity” clothes acting like she can’t feel the breeze*** SMH
Went home and …DUH ….watched a few hours of I survived (only the BEST TV show ever) < please note that I did up my dish channels in order to get BIO so I could watch my show> Really the only downfall to the weekend was the fact that I was REALLLLLLY craving bread sticks from Papa John’s and they don’t deliver all the way to me and I was too lazy ERRRRG.
(Side note)  I got the breadsticks today at lunch J YIPPEE, my life is complete!
Onto the baby news…..
I am trying to switch doctors… I know a little late in the game… But I want to feel “normal” and not like I am just a number with the military. My biggest problem is that with a new doc I will have to have an apt. with the nurse practitioner first, then with the dr. and THEN schedule my 20 week u/s (but by that time I might be closer to 24 weeks) and I already have that apt. scheduled with the army for Valentine’s Day. BUMMER. So we’ll see how that goes, I’m really not an anxious about finding out the gender so it’ll be alright either way.
No funny stories that I can think of for now so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment