Tuesday, January 10, 2012

16 Weeks!

How Far Along? 16 weeks ( 4 months)

How I'm Feeling Overall: Much better now that I'm in the second tri.


Maternity Clothes? yes please!!! Only the pants so far though ... I think my shirts could all pass for maternity anyways so I am still wearing them and they fit fine over my growing belly.

Sleep? I wake up at least 3 times a night to pee, and I am ALWAYS sleepy by about 6 pm ( haha) but once I wake up in the moring I am UP... no matter how early it may be unfortunately.


Best Moment of the Week? Hearing baby's heartbeat at my apt. yesterday!! "woosh woosh woosh" ..... feels so good to hear :)

Movement? not too much. Every once in awhile I can feel some rolling around.... like just now LOL (baby must know I'm talking about him/her. hehehe)

Food Cravings/Aversions? I feel like I am always hungry yet whatever hubby plans to make for dinner never sounds good. Usually I eat something completely different from everyone else.



What I miss? Being able to "diet" if I want to and lose weight to fit into my smaller pants etc. I feel like I am just gaining too much weight and cant stop. I also miss being comfortable all the time.

What I'm looking forward to? my u/s gender apt on valentines day! I dont care about the gender so much as I cant wait to SEE baby!!

Weekly Wisdom: every pregnancy is different


Milestones: Finally bought maternity jeans

Emotions? I am all over the place.... most of the time im fine but I have my moments

No comments:

Post a Comment