Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dream On

YIKES...preggo dreams can be sooo scary! You know those dreams where you wake up and your scared to walk down your stairs...and you sneak outa view of that small gap in your blinds on your sliding door that you always fear someone is peeping through ( even if the gate in the backyard is locked and completely fenced in) .....NO?!...ok then it's just me haha.

Anywho... Last night I dreamt that I was walking "home" ( which was actually to my childhood house ) and I walked past some creepy guy, ** I had mase so I felt safe ;) ** I got up to the house and the garage door was open ( which I guess wasnt odd in this dream it was just like another enterance to the house) and I went in the gargage door into the house, and I didnt lock the door behind me.....hence my dreaded future about to come into play...... I walked down the hall and noticed that the alarm hadnt beeped when I came in but it was still "set on" so I shrugged it off and moved along. Next thing I know I hear the backdoor open, so I turned and looked at the alarm expecting it to go off this time.....and nothing...... eeeeeeek. So now I am standing at the alarm trying to think how I can make it start going off really loud to scare of this intruder THEN I remember my husband has a gun. Long story short, I run and get the gun and all of a sudden I am like a contestant on Top Shot and I lock and load that sucker so quick..then BAM shoot ( a few times) and over kill this intruder.

*** DREAM OVER ***

No comments:

Post a Comment