Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello Baby....are you there?

Well, we have made it through "snowmegeddon 2012." As much as I would love to go on and on and on about the crazy winter wonderland that it has been out there I have so many things to discuss today since I have been gone the last few days.

First as I already mentioned, the last few days have been a cold, snowy, ICY, blustery winter wonderland!! Luckily that meant I got to enjoy a mid-week vacation :) However, I did get very stir crazy being stuck at home! We lost power for about 2 hours the first night of the snow, and then another 2 hours the morning after. ** good news about being at home for 48 hrs though.... I got my 24 hour pee collection for the pregnancy done** haha woot woot

Now, onto other news..... you know what makes me crazy?.... ( a lot of things so quit guessing) But TODAY it's this guy I work with who is singing every time he gets off of the elevator. I feel like he is hoping my coworker and I will one day say " wow _____ you have an amazing singing voice" or maybe he wants us to push him to try out for American Idol. Either way, not happening! It makes me crazy and I am about to apply the motto "if you can't beat em' join em' " and TRUST me nobody wants me to join in the singing!!

And finally onto baby news::

I am almost 18 weeks pregnant now and I have to tell you I really feel like I am not pregnant anymore (minus the belly) I think the baby has moved up a little so I don't feel the movement as much and when I do it's in a different spot than it had been before so I question every little "feeling" I have. Today I drank a cup of half caffeinated coffee AND a bottle of orange juice to get the little bugger moving, I felt a few squirms but I miss the movement I had a few weeks ago. :( 

My ultrasound is now less than a month away and I can't wait!!!! I don't even care so much what the gender is I just want to know that the baby is in there still hahaha. I read blogs and message boards and even though everything points to this being normal I am still a worry wart.

I will get a belly pic up as soon as I take one that I think I look pregnant in instead of just fat. I swear my butt is as big as my belly these days so I just don't feel "cute" right now. As I am writing this I realize that I will probably look back over this in about a month and laugh that I wished I felt more pregnant..... because pretty soon it's goina get uncomfortable and I am going to wish that I still had the energy that I do now. One thing I can't wait to be done with  though is the water works! SHEESH I am a crying mess most of the time!!

***** PS::: OMGosh did anyone see Grey's and/or Private practice last night?? now THAT would make anyone cry but I was bawling...I'm talking the really ugly cry!! So sad!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment