Monday, January 16, 2012

First snowflake freakout lady..... you're one of us

So.... it snowed



It was snowing at my house so much yesterday that I was totally amped at the thought of a "snow day." You see, where I work, if it is deem necessary, my employer will close the office and we all still get paid. So I went to bed thinking "yippee, I won't have to work tomorrow."

However, this was not the case. I DID in fact have to work. To make matters worse I was already irritated with the lack of a snow day when I got to work that I found myself even doubly irritated at the people that called in and used the " It's to icy out to drive" or " There is way more snow where I live." All I could think was the fact that I live twice as far and probably really did have twice as much snow....AND ( like I like to add to everything **to add drama** I'm pregnant) So, basically if I could do it.... so could they.

But they didn't  .... BOO

----- note to anyone who didn't make it in today due to the "snow"   .... IT WASN'T BAD OUT.

Anyway, that's over and I got paid for the day so yay me.

So, I asked Jon to take a picture of the snow for my blog post today.....you know something artistic, and pretty. The problem is I said it like this.... " You should find a way to take a cool snowy picture of a tree or something for my blog" and I waited. I imagined something

Like this



but since I knew that was a long shot, I thought well maybe something  Like this



even just a branch.....



....... I don't think I elaborated exactly what I wanted well enough..... because this is what I got....


 



HAHA....I love my husband. At least I got a "snowy tree pic."

4 comments:

  1. Erin!! You are so freaking funny!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Thanks Sarah I love u too!! Could u see that last picture? I cant now :( I have to fix it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where's the pic?? you leave everyone in suspense on that "guys" photos!

      Delete
  3. Picture looks fine on my $80 Android tablet.

    ReplyDelete