Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Harder than I imagined

.....and not in a "that's what she said" sorta way LOL

SOOOO I was super excited about blogging and then I realized, "hey Erin, your life really isn't that interesting" dang it! So I didn't blog all weekend since nothing exciting happened, but I did have a dr's apt yesterday so I suppose I can tell you about the baby..... First of all I thought I was slick when I went into the dr's office and the nurse asked about any "pain" I thought to myself ...hey heres the chance to have something to whine about and get an ultrasound.... nope didnt work, doc insists that this "cyst pain" I am feeling is actually round ligament pain UGH. What I could't slip past her though was weight gain and slightly elevated blood pressure ( which was ONLY elevated when she took it through my sweatshirt.....duh) AND because my 8 yr old was an 8lb. 10 oz baby it's possible that this one may be large too so I had to do an early glucose screening. ( secretly I am sure the screening is really because of weight gain) ..... AND .... oh you thought it was over NOPE I have to do a 24 hour pee thing. Where I have to keep every oz. I tinkle for 24 hours IN THE FRIDGE ewwwwww. But I did hear a heartbeat and baby sounds great :)

On another note.... I feel soooooo HUGE these days, I really don't remember feeling like I was lugging around a bowling ball in my tummy this early last time. I feel like I am already wobbling around and complaining like I am at least 7 months pregnant. June sure feels like a looooooooooooooooong ways a way.

............. I was about to checkout but I realized that I forgot to fill you in on the baby names and about running them past the hubby. Well, as I suspected nothing good came of it! He shot down every last one EXCEPT Kaleigh which I don't even think I like anymore. This may be a hard step in the process and I hope once we know the gender we can think of something soon. On that note... personally I think it's a boy, just feeling like it is so we'll see.....

Til next time

4 comments:

  1. Oh joy! I remember having to do the 24hr thing when I was pregnant with Kiera. THREE times! Also I'm secretly (well guess it's not so 'secret' now huh?) hoping you 'Guys' have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... u just want a girl cousin for Kiera to play with LOL..... I wouldn't mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is actually helpful for me to read...not sure if you heard, but i'm also pregnant (but haven't shared it online yet)...so although you might not think your life is interesting, i do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sqeeeeeeeeeeel!!!! Oh my gosh Ruthy YAY! I'm so excited for u guys and I cant wait to read all about your journey too :)

    ReplyDelete