Friday, January 13, 2012

Give em the BOOT!

Has anyone seen that show " Beyond scared straight" ..... you know the one where some "hard, gangter kid" is smoking and drinking and fighting and sleeping around at the raw age of 14..... yeah that one. Well, anyways I LOVE this show. I am hooked! When I first turn it on though I find myself wondering why these young girls are wearing such revieling clothing when THEY are not the ones paying for it....hmmmmm ***parents***
also I mean come on how old IS this kid.... my sons age? sheesh SAD


and yep, this girl is sure taking it all in....


    HERE WE GO.... this is what I watch for the TEARS!!


Some of them claim that they change afterwards, and I honestly hope that they do because GUESS WHAT KIDS.... that was the "safe version" where the inmates aren't allowed to touch you... keep on that path and guess where you end up.... PRISON.

Unless you are "lucky" enough to get bailed out by this guy first! HAHA



OK.... well before I go I think I found ONE MORE picture of someone who might scare those kids straight.... Maybe Lil' Wayne can give em the BOOT :)



what the crap????? hahahahahaha ....

until next time people :)

2 comments:

  1. Soooo, Back in 1978 when the first Scared straight came out, we were mesmerized. And scared. Then, it WAS scary. Do you think these kids today are really afraid? Hard to judge from watching the episodes on A&E .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah hard to tell any "reality" in the reality Tv today......BUT it sure is entertaining hahah

    ReplyDelete