Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I thought wrong?

Pregnancy is supposed to be a time to feel extra beautiful... I thought.
It's when everyone compliments you, and rushes to help you with whatever you need... I thought.
People treat you like a princess when your building a human inside of you.... I thought.

What I DIDN'T think was that when I got pregnant I would feel insecure. It seems so backwards. I know that I am SUPPOSED to have a belly, and I know that I am going to gain weight because there is a small person being created inside of me. I also know that people are going to look at my belly and judge, or wonder, or just look.... But it has got me feeling a little insecure.

I try to think back to when I have made comments to my pregnant friends and I bet I did say " wow that's goina be a big baby" at some point. I am so sorry for ever doing that. I probably thought what everyone else thinks..... that it's lighthearted and your not saying the woman is FAT....just that the belly is so big and round. It might even be that you feel sorry for her for having to carry around that belly, but I don't know how to respond anymore when people say it to me. It does kinda hurt. I get embarrassed like I'm TOO big and I just want to run and hide.

IT'S SO SILLY!

I just don't know what to say..... I need some good responses.... help a sister out people, what should my come back be? ( PS: I am trying to stay away from things I want to say like " well I'M pregnant whats YOUR excuse?" haha)

Goodness Gracious .. I promise I will not end up like THIS:



But at least THEY had multiples.

2 comments:

  1. You ARE so beautiful, Erin! Even carrying around a little beach-ball on your belly. Love you! Your Aunt Giggle :o)

    ReplyDelete