Friday, February 17, 2012

3 Day

It’s Friday Friday….. YAY
I had such a long week this week ( and it was only four working days for me haha) But with the whole baby ultrasound snafu and a small episode of "mean girl syndrome" at work yesterday** I am just ready for a break!
     ** I decided not to blog the story because It is over now and i don't need to waste anyones time with the silly drama, basically I just kinda snapped at someone who was being nosey at work and hurt her feelings.
I am SOOOOO ready for this long holiday weekend. I am just exhausted today! Jordon is going to spend today through Tuesday with my parents since he is on “mid-winter break” at school. ( Is it just me or do kids get a lot of school breaks these days LOL) Anyway, the hubs and I don’t really have any plans for the long weekend besides maybe going to catch a movie in the morning tomorrow while its still cheap. Guess what we will be seeing..Safehouse YAY!! Then sunday is church YAY ... and then sleep sleep sleep. CAN'T WAIT.
Well, I wish I had more to say but I don't. No fun stories really.....
Enjoy the weekend everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment