Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby Brain

Wow... I am losing my head these days!!

I got to work early this morning and I put my bagel into the toaster and walked out to my desk ( I sit right outside the lunchroom) the plan was to go back in 2 mins. when it was done and grab it out of the toaster.

WELL..... that didn't happen.... I remembered about it an HOUR later when I realized I was hungry haha

.


 It was hard as a rock so I microwaved it for about 20 seconds to give it some "life." Now I am enjoying my hard/chewy bagel. Wait did I say enjoying? I meant I am forcing it down.

On a happy note IT'S FIRDAY YAAAAAY! ** and Payday at that** ..... which basically means it's pay my bills day YUCK.

My friend is having a Pinterest Party this weekend. I'm not going because I am just lazy these days in general BUT here are some of my favs from Pinterest::

towel bar with necklaces hanging from shower curtain hooks  tall vases with flowers submerged in water  I HAVE to make this!!!

MEAL PLANNER!...Picture frame, scrapbook paper, dry erase markers.. organization!  hold all jewelry holder!  old t-shirt + lace = cutest scarf!!


Oh and the list goes on and on.....

2 comments:

  1. I think she made it up..... Basically a friend of mine is getting a group of friends together monthly and they bring crafty stuff and an appetizer and make something(s) that they loved from Pinterest!!

    Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete