Friday, February 10, 2012

Insecurity


I don’t understand it.
I don’t know how to not have it.
I want it to go away L

Today I obviously have one thing on my mind…. Insecurity. I have always been the person who wants to be accepted, and liked by everyone. I have always worried about what other people think of me. I have always been self conscience about how I look. I want all of that to change…. NOW. I don’t know where to start, so I am going to start by praying. That has always helped in the past and I am going to count on it helping now. I want to be a trusting person. I want to be kind, and loving….. I want to really REALLY be a woman of God. I am falling short. I have a loving husband who is a Godly man and yet I still worry that someday I won’t be enough. It is not fair for anyone that I feel this way.
So all I am asking today is that if you are reading this…. Pray for me too J
PS: Happy Friday!! Yipeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. i think you are kind and loving and Godly! also, i feel the exact same way as you! duh, because we are twins and live parallel lives. i swear we will probably end up as accidental neighbors in like... a totally different state someday, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwww thanks Lillie :) and yes you are probably right about being future neighbors in another state. LOL

    ReplyDelete