Tuesday, February 28, 2012

23 WEEKS!

How Far Along? 23 WEEKS
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.

How I'm Feeling Overall: 
Well I have had a cold/cough for a little over a week and not being able to take much ( and not really wanting to either) has made it a little more prolonged and difficult. I am ready to stop hacking! I have also started getting a little bit more round ligament pain and some minor backaches.... oh the JOY.


Food Cravings/Aversions?
I haven't really wanted meat AT ALL lately but I eat it for protein. I still want Pizza and candy all the time. Yep still need my junk food fix.


Best Moment of the Week?
Finding out the sex of baby ..... two days in a row :)  It's nice to know that now we are now officially **TEAM PINK**

Sleep?
I seem to wake up a lot more these days to pee again, rather than the once a night I was starting to get accustomed to.


Movement?
So much that I am starting to learn this baby girl's schedule...which I am sure will change as soon as she hits the real world but as for now she is kicking and punching me at least every couple hours.






Milestones:
Finding out gender.

Emotions?
VERY moody. Getting a little bit nervous about what will happen after baby is born.... as far as working vs. not working, and parenting Jordon in a way that he doesn't feel left out since the baby will get so much attention. Feeling anxious and rollercoaster-ish in the mood department.
What I miss?
Being comfortable.... not having back pain that I can't relieve... not feeling constantly sick with some sort of cold..... not having RLP ( round lig. pain) OHHH and... I started getting restless legs a little and it is very annoying.

 
What I'm looking forward to?
Being back to "normal" and not feeling heavy and tired and achy all the time

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing that I can think of right now!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment