Tuesday, February 21, 2012

22 WEEKS

How Far Along? 22 WEEKS

At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. 

How I'm Feeling Overall:   Great! Other than the occasional round ligament pains and heavy belly feeling…. OH and the constant Charlie horses in my legs at night. HAHA

Sleep? Also really good! I get to sleep at a normal time and then I am usually wide awake and ready to go early in the morning.

Best Moment of the Week? I Love that hubby can feel the baby move all of the time now
J Still not feeling the “kicks and jabs” but he CAN feel the movement.

Movement? At least every other hour!! Lots of little kicks and punches too.

Food Cravings/Aversions? Same ol’ same ol’ …. Candy…Pizza…. FRUIT!!! I seriously can NEVER have enough fruit!!!! No real aversions…. Although I cannot eat pork since I watched this YouTube video
( which I will spare you the details of)  


Milestones: hmmm…. WELLLLLL I get to find out very soon what the baby is
J let’s just say I should know the sex of baby by the end of this week ( since I am not telling anyone the day of my u/s this time) I will update my blog as soon as I know too so keep your eyes peeled and hopefully this time we won’t all be let down!

Emotions? Happy Happy…. For the most part. Had a small little snap at a nosey coworker last week but other than that I’m fairly normal
J



What I miss? Having a queen size bed feel big enough. I feel like our bed is a toddler bed right now since I take up so much space just to be comfortable LOL.


What I'm looking forward to?  2012 in general! This is going to be a good year, husband’s new job… new baby…. Going to be a brand new world for us and we are excited to see what God has in store! Can’t wait to hold our little baby in my arms too!!


Weekly Wisdom: GOD IS IN CONTROL! After being so let down about having my ultrasound I realized that I am not the one in control… whatever is meant to happen will and I need to take things one day at a time.


 BABY SIZE:: ** spaghetti squash (length)


No comments:

Post a Comment