Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A case of the yuckies

I feel like Poo today

I woke up this morning feeling clammy and with a sore throat and headache to boot. The last thing I wanted to do was go to work but I hate staying home sick just lying around in bed all day…. I like to save that for my lazy weekends. So I went in anyways.
BLAH
However, this got me thinking…. Do any of you find it more irritating one way or another if someone:
A.) calls in or B.) Comes in but leaves early.
I am the type to go to work even if I am sick but to leave halfway through the day when I really just can’t take anymore. My coworker on the other hand said that it is more annoying to do that then to just call out sick for the entire day……
OPINIONS PLEASE J  …. ** FYI ** ( I am staying the whole day today )
While you’re thinking about this I will enjoy my “tea” of fresh lemon, honey, and hot water YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment