Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Graham Crackers and Cheese

 So....

Yesterday my coworker was talking about her son not being interested in eating his sandwich for lunch at school anymore. We were talking about what she could pack instead and you'll never guess what she suggested doing....

Giving him Graham crackers and cheese!!!.... not cream cheese.... yellow American PLASTIC looking cheese. BARF.

BUT.... my mama (she hates when I call her that) always said "don't knock it till you try it"..... soooooo ... I did. 

** no pictures of me tasting it so you'll have to take my word for it**

I thought it was disgusting!!

Then, Jordon tried it... I told him to give it a thumbs up or thumbs down.... but I was still confused whether he liked it or not, as I am sure you would be too after seeing his facial expression::



 So, I asked one more time... "take a bite for the camera and if its yummy thumbs up if its gross thumbs down"..... I guess this is the FINAL ANSWER::



WEIRD KID :)

No comments:

Post a Comment