Thursday, February 16, 2012

The let down!


So I know I have been MIA… probably leaving everyone hanging about the boy or girl situation.
Here’s the thing… I didn’t get to find out the sex L matter of fact I didn’t get to have the ultrasound done at all! I showed up at my apt. on time to check in at the hospital and they said “ oh your apt. was cancelled back in January.” AND they claimed they didn’t have to call to tell me that because I am no longer their patient.
Rewind a little ….. I AM not their patient anymore BUT I was told that I could still keep my ultrasound apt. and they would transfer the records ( because it is military and they still cover me regardless of if I am also seeing a new doctor for my care.) on top of this I didn’t meet my new doctor until 2 days ago either. So needless to say I was crushed and had to scramble around to call in a new ultrasound with my new doctor.
I did get one scheduled for TWO WEEKS from now L
**** on a side note… a friend of mine told me about a place called CareNet ( It is a clinic that helps pregnant women kinda like Planned Parenthood only Christian based) anyway, she told me that all next week they are doing free ultrasounds for volunteers that could spare their bellies for about 15 mins. I called them right up and guess what ….. I HAVE AN ULTRASOUND WITHIN THE WEEK J and my husband can go because we are having it done in the evening. They are all trained nurses and we get pictures and everything! I am so excited and think this is such a blessing!!!
I will not be telling anyone what day we are finding out…. I will be sure to blog and spill the beans the morning right after. So wish me luck and if baby cooperates we will know the sex very soon! YAY!
Until then here is the card I was planning on letting Jordon open to reveal the sex of the baby to Jon and I. Since Jon will be there but Jordon won’t I will let Jordon open the card when we get home the night we find out
IF IT'S A BOY::

 

IF IT'S A GIRL::

No comments:

Post a Comment