Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UGH the pain

Oh it has begun.

I can’t sit for a long time, I can’t stand for a long time, and I can’t walk for a long time. The pain in my back will not stop. Yesterday ( I reached a “mere” 27 weeks) I started having cramps early in the morning but went to work anyways. I suffered through an entire day of cramping and horrible back pain in order to make it to Jordon’s conference. Unfortunately I didn’t make it. I had to call to cancel because I was in so much pain and just needed to lay down.
I hate sounding like a cry baby but honestly I don’t know how people do it! How do you work a 40 hour a week office job when NO position is comfortable and everything causes you pain. BOOO.
I know that things could be a lot worse an d I am so thankful that everything seems fine with Jaida, but dang this back and cramping pain. I suppose I expected the 3rd trimester to be bad but for some reason I just did not expect this.

Well that is all the complaining and whining I have for you today folks. Carry on…..

No comments:

Post a Comment