Wednesday, March 14, 2012

F +

If I was going to be graded on my blogging skills as of late I believe I might get an F+.

I think I may have officially failed the March photo Challenge as well, AND my weekly pregnancy updates.

To be honest I haven't really even been that busy so I don't have that excuse. The weekly count with the pregnancy was ok until I realized that not much is changing week by week anymore... I am getting a little bigger every week, a little more tired, and a lot more achy. ( especially in my back) other than that ...same ol same ol.

Maybe I am just not one for following rules and trying to remember to blog what week I am every Tuesday ( not to mention it seems to make things slow down when I realize I am ONLY 25 weeks along) as far as the photo challenge, I dunno I don't take many pics as it is and this was kind of easier in that way because it gave me something specific to snap a picture of... but I lost track... and now I am unmotivated.

I am just not feeling very bloggy lately.

I'm sorry.

Maybe in a few more days.... or maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment