Monday, March 5, 2012

Neighborhood, Bedside, and Smile :)

Well I knew it was bound to happen....

I knew I wouldn't be blogging from home on the weekends so I have to upload my pics for the March photo Challenge TODAY that I missed.

Here goes::

DAY 3:: YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
(this is in the summer when it was soooo pretty out)


DAY 4:: BEDSIDE
( pretty boring... Just a lamp, alarm clock, picture frame and lotion...because I hate the feeling of sheets on my feet if they are dry.... haha I am so weird I know!)

FINALLY.... TODAY::

DAY 5:: SMILE :)
hehe... this is me about 6 years ago it is my inspiration pic because this is a genuine smile. awww




AND... that catches me up to today in the photo challenge. Nothing else to blog about yet but I may be back later :)

PS:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment