Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hmmmmm....

What to blog about.

Not sure really, but I feel like I am such a blog slacker as of late. I read everyone else's blogs and they are full of pictures, or crafts, or fun stories and I just don't have the energy to keep up anymore. I do this a lot. I start things and then don't finish.

NO BUENO!

In January I had full intentions of blogging each little thing as I go along in this pregnancy and well.... that just not happening now is it LOL. I guess it is good news though that it has been so uneventful. Right now as I am approaching 27 weeks ( THIRD TRIMESTER) woooo hooooo .... I am finishing sending out all of my baby shower invites. I know I talked about it earlier **HERE** but man oh man do I get anxious having a party for myself. I am not throwing it for myself however, a couple friends of mine are. I just always get nervous that people are not having fun or not as excited as I am. LOL I am silly, I just want to party and enjoy it OK!!

alright well sorry but I am getting side tracked and keep leaving the blog, so I am done for today. :) BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment