Tuesday, March 20, 2012

26 Weeks

Yes... that's all ... 26 weeks.

Is it just me or does it seem like I should be right around at least 32 by now. HAHA. I feel bad saying that I am tired of being pregnant, but I feel like I am.

Maybe I am just tired. In general. Along with the back pain and the feeling like I am helpless because I have gotten so big ( oops my bad!) As you may have noticed I have stopped doing the entire questionare week by week.... I feel like not to much changes and when it does I can just blog about it in this "diary form" rather than question by question.

I had my second glucose screening this pregnancy ( first one was a precaution because my family is known for "big" babies... done at around 16 weeks) This one is the one I am supposed to have done between 24-28 weeks. Well I failed. Bummer!..........

***note to self:: If the doctor tells you that you need to go in for "labs" and you don't ask what they are for your best bet is to NOT eat Reeses and Skittles an hour before***


So, that being said, I have to go in tomorrow for my dreaded THREE HOUR glucose testing. Yep the one where I have to fast before hand then drink an extremely sugary cola type drink, then sit in the waiting room for 3 hours all while having my blood drawn a total of 4 times as well. BOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment