Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's official

Pregnancy is NOT fun anymore :(

Not that I ever thought it was a good time being pregnant. I hate to be the whiny type but seriously this pregnancy thing is not as easy as some people make it look haha.

I feel so guilty for being uncomfortable or in pain.

I feel like I am failing at my job and at home because I cannot give 100% anymore. Not only do I have this huge baby to carry around but she is killing my back and now my tear in my abdomen is getting worse and causing pain too. BOOOO HOOOO.

It is such a blessing to be pregnant and I am so thankful that I will have this amazing baby to love and care for, but I just wanted to vent that I feel useless right now.

Next week I am starting to work part time because I can no longer sit stand or walk for more than 5 consecutive hours without excruciating pain. However to people on the outside looking in I know it looks like I am just making an excuse to sit around and do nothing.

Why do I feel guilty. That is unfair. So what if people don't understand.... so what. I am doing what is best for me and my unborn child.

No comments:

Post a Comment