Friday, March 2, 2012

Fruit

Day # 2 of the March photo Challenge is FRUIT::


I know... not very exciting BUT the supervisors at work today made everyone FRUIT smoothies. With Strawberries, Bananas, Orange Juice, and a little milk.

Needless to say.... I had 4.

This picture might make it look big but it was only about a 6 oz cup ok sheesh LOL.

OOPS

It might have been the most entertaining part of my day though because boy did today feel like the longest day on the planet. ( Right along with every other Friday haha)

OHHHHHH.... I almost forgot the highlight of my day. It is awful actually. I was checking my emails when I had one that said it was from PayPal, so I opened it and read that apparently PayPal had authorized the transaction of $3000.00 to be moved from my bank account into my PayPal account... HOLD UP... no way Jose!!

So I logged onto PayPal and sure enough "I" had requested the funds be transferred. Long story short I called and took care of it all and the transaction will not be completed BUT I now have the fun task of changing every password to every account I own ANNNNND had to cancel my bank card and have a new one reissued.

UGH. Happy Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment