Monday, March 5, 2012

This MUST be discussed

I am an avid follower of so many "reality" shows it's kinda unreal.(haha) I watch everything from Khloe and Lamar, and ALL of the Real Housewives shows, to Lockup RAW and Scared Straight.

----OH and don't forget "I survived" which is seriously my all time fav!---

ANYWAY, today's topic that I feel MUST be discussed was something that I saw last night on the show called "my Strange Addiction" ** to which I have a strange addiction to watching** ( If you have never seen it PLEASE find a way to watch it ASAP.)




Everyone on that show is some sort of loony bin in their own way. I mean from a man who thinks he has a legit relationship with a doll, to people that eat dirt, chalk and even nail polish OH MY.  I have a "chalk-a-phobia" of sorts ( which I will have to come back to another day on another bloggity blog) yet I still managed to deal with when watching the girl who eats chalk. BARF. I also have an extreme dislike when it comes to feet, and with that being said I just BARELY made it through THIS** on last nights episode::



OH MY GOSH! Please tell me that does not make you want to vomit! LOL.

For serious.... this is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time! This lady actually cuts out the tops of shoes so that she can wear them instead of flip flops if she needs to. Not to mention she has diabetes and the doctor told her she is at risk of losing her toes or feet if she cannot even walk normal let alone exercise, but she refuses to trim them at all. GROSS.

She is taking this too far and I am officially grossed out to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment