Monday, May 21, 2012

so close... yet so far away

Man… I was so all over this blog when I first started. Now I am just lazy.
However, I am HUGE and I wanted everyone to take a look at this 35 week photo because it will probably be the last self-photo  I take before Jaida is here J YAY!
I am actually planning on having my friend take some maternity pics this weekend. Thank goodness for photo shop because this belly is stretch marked to the max and I am not to fond of the outie belly button I currently am sporting. LOL
**** Soooo… Update time?.....*****
I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and as of last Thursday’s drs. Apt the nurse said I am only measuring 36.5 weeks so although Jaida will no doubt be a big baby I prob only look so huge because I am so short and because she is sitting all the way against my belly….pushing it out to the max!
( See pic below:: sorry about the lighting!... oh and the look of fear all over my face HAHA )




Also, I noticed that I thought I was HUGE when I was only 18 weeks along... ( in case you forgot what I looked like then see that pic below....)




Psssssh.... that seems like nothing now!!! UGH the more I look at that top picture the more I realize just how much work I will have to do to get this weight off once she is born!


So, all of that being said I have an ultrasound in 2 days to check on her growth as well as the level of amniotic fluid that she is in because I was a little on the high side and they don't want her to run out of room of course! Maybe they will decide she needs to come a little early.... I wouldn't be sad about that as all. once I make it 1-2 more weeks she will be considered "full term" and hopefully ready as ever! That being said... wish me luck because I am not sure how soon I will be back to blog about this glorious pregnancy ( said with every ounce of sarcasm I could muster)

** PS: c section is officially scheduled for June 19th YIPEEEE..... kinda want to make it till then... kinda want her to come now.

4 comments:

  1. hang in there! This will be but a memory when you hold her in your arms!!! Lifting you up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colleen.... man even sitting in church this weekend was torture. I felt like I had the worst case of ADHD i couldn't pay attention to anything but contractions and back pains LOL. oh and sweating like a pig ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh Erin, you look fabulous, but i cant imagine your discomfort. at least you have a definite baby belly, i am a little scared i will never have one and will just look like one of those idiots on TV that don't know they are pregnant until they are dropping their baby out on a bathroom floor in a camp ground somewhere. although i cant imagine why they wouldn't feel some form of discomfort along the way to tell them there might be something going on in there... crazy. well, that was a weird rant to go of on on this blog...

      Delete
  3. That face! Cracks me up lol. So excited for my little niece! Can't believe you only have like one more month to go. Guess pregnancies always seem to fly by for everyone other than the mother lol.

    ReplyDelete