Monday, April 30, 2012

Long time... no Blog

I'm sorry.

I know In am falling way short with this blog. Thing is, I am super uncomfortable and unfocused these days I just cant put myself to blog.

However, Here I am :)

UPDATE:: I am 32 weeks pregnant tomorrow ( going on what feels like 45) I get to schedule my c- section sometime this month.... for June, so I will finally have an exact eviction date for my lil' lady! ** unless she comes early which I wont mind so long as its not TOO early**

I am only working 25 hours per week now at work due to horrible back problems and a torn abdominal wall. sucky. I really don't know how much longer I will be able to work at all, coming in today with my back killing me and on less than 5 hours of very interrupted sleep was awful! My dr. also has me doing physical therapy twice a week as well as massage therapy. I have only had one apt. so far and have my first massage in 2 days so we shall see how it goes!

I had my baby shower on Sat. it was AMAZING!! I will post pictures as soon as I see any of them ( my friend took a bunch) I was having nightmares all week leading up to it thinking of showing up to only 3 people being there and all this work put in by my 2 good friends that threw it. It wasn't like that at all though, there were like maybe 20 women there and great food and wonderful gifts. I felt SO loved!!! Best day ever!!

So here's hoping these last 7 weeks before Jaida is born are uneventful and pain free... HA! .... but I can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment