Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Packages

I love getting stuff in the mail.... well everything but bills haha.

Anyway, I have recently been ordering lots of baby stuff online from Amazon and so it has been fun to get little packages of goodies a couple times a week. Well yesterday I got a package that I hadn't ordered but my sister had.... it was from an online site called Bluum It is so cool. ( PS.. I hope that link worked because I have never done that before) anywhoo.... what an awesome gift idea. It is basically a gift box of deluxe samples that you get once a month and you pay for it just like a magazine subscription. So she set it up so that I will be getting them monthly for a little while.

The box that I got is a mix of stuff for mom and baby ...



THANKS SISTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment