Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Look... I'm back! **photo bomb time**

Alright.... I think I might be back to the blog world for good. Hubby bought a new computer last night and I am all over blogging again :)

I almost feel like I should start all over ( a brand new blog) because I have such bad OCD when it comes to organization! It will probably make me crazy that I left out a whole 2 months of my life on my blog ahhhhhhh!

So, let's catch up shall we::
(here are the pics I promised)

This is my last official belly pic taken the morning I went in for my c section.



Here is Jaida at one day old in the hospital


First trip to church ( first official trip out)


Brother and sister


One month::


Well.... we pretty caught up. I am going to make another post today to do her monthly check in!

No comments:

Post a Comment