Friday, October 5, 2012

whoops...got away from me again

Patience grasshoppers....

I actually started typing up the blog for today this morning... it is now 7 PM. HAHA

I Hope that I will get better at this but who really knows, I am a busy girl sheesh :) So anyhow.... here is my attempt to catch up on the photo a day challenge:

 
DAY #2:: LUNCHTIME
 
I Just started doing weight watchers again...minus the meetings or the paying part. I have done it 3 times in the past so I am a pro, also you can find anything you want on the internet so we will see how this goes! Since I am nursing I get about 40 points a day to "spend" on food. This cinnamon raisin bagel without cream cheese was SIX points.... ugh this might take some getting used to after shoving my face during the pregnancy.



DAY #3 THIS HAPPENED TODAY::
 
This was a LOOOOONNNGG day for me... I was supposed to meet my Aunt in the morning but was having such a rough morning that I had to cancel for the second time ( ugh) So in the end my makeup never even got put away it just stayed strewn on the floor until I got my stuff together the next day.
 

 
DAY #4:: WHAT YOU READ
 
I took this shot of my Kindle Fire it is pretty funny to see the mix of books that I have downloaded to read. I can honestly say this is one crazy mix..... and yes you are seeing Fifty Shades of Grey there... no I have not read it....all..... I also never finished the hunger games or Think like a man, I did however watch both of the movies. I also read AND watched what to expect when your expecting. Funny how many books I "read"that they turn into movies.



DAY #5:: SHADOW
 
Well I am actually surprised I was still able t get a "shadow" shot on a day in October but it has been really warm and sunny lately... weird! Here's Sophie! 
Then I realized Sophie is a teething toy....that will go in the baby's mouth.... hahaha time for a bath Sophie!!

 
See you all tomorrow......maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment